Lowani African Language Centre offers practical courses and workshops in several African languages of East and South Africa such as Swahili (Kenya and Tanzania), Chichewa (Malawi and Zambia) and Shona (Zimbabwe).
Lowani has developed its own course material which is kept up to date through regular visits to Africa.
What will you learn?
- Structured explanation of the grammar
- Useful vocabulary
- Large number of exercises
- Greet people in their own language
- Introduce yourself
- Ask for information
- Bargain at the market
- Have a short conversation
- Use your African language at work
- Read forms, brochures, pamphlets, etc.
- Understand the culture
These courses are tailor made. If you live far away we offer Skype lessons as well.
Interested? Please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be very happy to help you decide what kind of course would suit you best.